A Rare Anatomical Relationship of Spinal Accessory Nerve to Internal Jugular Vein
Prahlad Duggal, Amit Dhawan, Sumeet Sandhu
Citation Information :
Duggal P, Dhawan A, Sandhu S. A Rare Anatomical Relationship of Spinal Accessory Nerve to Internal Jugular Vein. Int J Head Neck Surg 2012; 3 (1):40-41.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Dhawan A, Duggal P, Sandhu S. A Rare Anatomical Relationship of Spinal Accessory Nerve to Internal Jugular Vein. Int J Head and Neck Surg 2012;3(1): 40-41.
- Shoulder and neck morbidity in quality of life after surgery for head and neck cancer. Head Neck 2004;26:839-44.
- Functional evaluation of the spinal accessory nerve after neck dissection. Am J Surg 1983;136:526-30.
- Anatomic relationship between the spinal accessory nerve and internal jugular vein in the upper neck. Otolaryngol Head and Neck Surgery 2010;143:239-41.
- Anatomic variations of the spinal accessory nerve and its relevance to level IIb lymph nodes. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2009;141:639-44.
- A technique to identify and preserve the spinal accessory nerve during neck dissection. J Laryngol Otol 2006;120:494-96.
- Neck dissections. In: Myers EN, Carrua RL, Cass SP (Eds). Operative otolaryngology: Head and neck surgery (1st edn). Philadelphia: Elsevier WB Saunders Company 1997;676-718.
- Anatomy of the accessory nerve and its cervical contributions in the neck. Head Neck Surg 1986;9:111-15.
- Anatomical variations of the spinal accessory nerve and its relevance to level IIb lymph nodes: Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery 2009;141:639-44.
- Anatomy for surgeons. In: The head and neck. (3rd ed). Philadelphia: Harper and Row 1982;1:497-98.
- Surgical anatomy of the spinal accessory nerve and the trapezius branches of the cervical plexus. Arch Surg 2000;135:1428-31.