Atypical Presentation as Unilateral Renal and Soft Tissue Metastases from Follicular Carcinoma Thyroid
S Kumar, Ambikavathy Mohan, Udaya Kumar
Citation Information :
Kumar S, Mohan A, Kumar U. Atypical Presentation as Unilateral Renal and Soft Tissue Metastases from Follicular Carcinoma Thyroid. Int J Head Neck Surg 2012; 3 (3):184-186.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Mohan A, Kumar S, Kumar U. Atypical Presentation as Unilateral Renal and Soft Tissue Metastases from Follicular Carcinoma Thyroid. Int J Head and Neck Surg 2012;3(3):184-186.
- Differentiated thyroid cancer presentin g initially with distant metastases. Am J Surg 1997;174:474-76.
- Thyroid cancer: A study of 573 thyroid tumors and 161 autopsy cases observed over a 30 years period. Cancer 1976;37:2329-37.
- Thyroid carcinoma and death: A clinicopathological study of 193 autopsies. Cancer 1964;17:513-25.
- Thyroid neoplasms (including the solitary nodules). Surgery 2007;25:482-86.
- A case of bilateral metastatic renal tumour originating from a thyroid carcinoma. J Urol 1968;100:717-19.
- Tumors of the kidney, renal pelvis, and ureter. In: Atlas of tumor pathology. Washington, DC: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology 1957:137-45.
- Secondary carcinomas of the kidney. J Urol 1975;114:30-32.
- British thyroid association. London: Royal College of Physicians 2007 Aug.
- Quantitative radioiodine therapy in the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer. Quarterly J Nuc Med 1999;43: 313-23.
- Surgical treatment of distant metastases in differentiated thyroid cancer: Indication and results. Surgery 1986;100(6):1088-97.