Dentigerous Cyst of Mandible
Priyanka Aggarwal, Barjinder Singh Sohal, Kuljit Singh Uppal
Citation Information :
Aggarwal P, Sohal BS, Uppal KS. Dentigerous Cyst of Mandible. Int J Head Neck Surg 2013; 4 (2):95-97.
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Aggarwal P, Sohal BS, Uppal KS. Dentigerous Cyst of Mandible. Int J Head Neck Surg 2013; 4(2):95-97.
- Relative incidence of odontogenic tumors and oral and jaw cysts in a Canadian population. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1994;77(3):276-80.
- Imaging of cysts and odontogenic tumors of the jaw. Definition and classification. Radiol Clin North Am 1993;31(1):101-20.
- Conservative treatment of dentigerous cysts in children: A report of 4 cases. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2001;59:331-34.
- Clinical conditions for eruption of maxillary canines and mandibular premolars associated with dentigerous cysts. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2003;124:515-20.
- Inferior alveolar nerve paresthesia associated with a mandibular dentigerous cyst. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2002;60:457-59.
- Inflammatory dentigerous cysts of children treated by tooth extraction and decompression–report of four cases. Br Dent J 1999;187:587-90.
- Dentigerous cysts of inflammatory origin: A clinicopathologic study. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1996;81:203-09.
- Sequelae of trauma to primary maxillary incisors. I. Complications in the primary dentition. Endod Dent Traumatol 1998;14:31-44.
- Radiographic approach to jaw lesions. Singapore Med J 2008;49(2):165.
- Anterior maxillary dentigerous cyst. Int J Clin Paediatr Dent, 2009 Jan-Apr;2(1):42-45.
- Odontogenic cysts and tumors. In: Neville BW (Ed). Oral and maxillofacial pathology, (2nd ed). Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders 2002;589-642.
- Dentigerous cyst associated with permanent central incisor: A rare entity. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2005;23:49-50.
- Interesting eruption of 4 teeth associated with a large dentigerous cyst in mandible by only marsupialization. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2003;61:728-30.
- Bilateral dentigerous cysts, report of an unusual case and review of the literature. J Can Dent Assoc 1999;65:49-51.
- The osmolarity of fluid from the cyst of jaw. Br Dent J 1970;129:275-78.
- Management of extensive dentigerous cysts. Br Dent J 2005;198:203-06.
- Follicular cysts. Dental Cosmos. 1928;70: 708-11.